- My objective for the Viral Content Challenge was to maximize Twitter clicks, retweets, and impressions on the my original content created.
- I promoted my content on Facebook and Instagram as well to increase engagement among my target market.
- Within the eight-day campaign, I planned to receive over 500 impressions on Imgur through organic and paid promotion.
- I also planned to receive over 5,000 impressions on Twitter throughout my promotional campaign.
When internship season rolls around, we will do anything to give our resumes a boost. #NHsmc
— Remy Boyer (@remynboyer) November 5, 2018
TWITTER ADS ENGAGEMENT
ANALYSIS OF CAMPAIGN
- My “When Your Resume Falls Short” Campaign was successful for my first Twitter Ad Campaign. Having the $5.00 budget for the campaign was beneficial to the total engagement of my meme.
- Although most of my budget was used within the first day, by sharing my meme on different social media platforms became a key factor to reaching my goal of 500 views on Imgur. This organic engagement was crucial to reaching a total of 562 views.
- What did not work for me was the timing of my promoted Twitter Webcard. If I had promoted my content at a different time of day, I believe the Tweet would have gained more traction and engagement on Twitter. My impressions were high, however, I did not receive the retweets, favorites, and clicks I planned for.
- Imgur: 562 views
- Twitter Impressions: 2,744